söndag 3 mars 2013

Ski breakfast

Today was a day of skiing – but not outdoors for me. It was the day for the largest ski event: Vasaloppet. I did write about it last week (link) and today was the BIG race with over 15000 skiers doing 90 km from Sälen to Mora. It’s a tradition to watch the start at 8.00 AM and see all the skiers get started. It really looks like ants that suddenly try to get mowing in the same direction. Some fast, but most of them very slow since they get stacked together all the time. We had scones, hot chocolate and scrambled eggs. Very nice! The winner (a Norwegian guy this year) used a little bit under 4 hours to travel the 90 km, but two of my colleges that I have been following today used a bit over 10 hours. I guess both the winner and my colleges will be pretty sore tomorrow… And I am pretty happy that I did my 30 km last week.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar