söndag 10 mars 2013

Solar energy

After a very sunny weekend with a lot of outdoor activities I feel charged for the week. I might even be a bit over charged. My face is a bit red. And that is not the common thing in March.

I really enjoy beeing outside during the sunny days in March. We call this time of year "vårvinter" = spring winter. We still have enough snow for skiing, the ice on the lakes can be fantastic for ice-skating and the days are getting longer and longer. And of course the sun is heating you up again for the first time of the year.

The energy is returning, literally. I'm awake earlier in the mornings, before the alarm. And I don't drop dead in the sofa after dinner.

I hope the energy will last the week!


1 kommentar:

  1. Spring energy is such a wonderful thing after the short winter days....even here in Georgia. I too love staying outside a bit longer and not falling asleep right after dinner.

    SvaraRadera