fredag 8 mars 2013

Finally Friday

Oh, it's finally Friday! Nice :))

But something is missing here; the husband and father. He is working the whole weekend. Boooring! Both for us at home, and for him. But he gains some extra money and some other days off, so I guess it’s OK.
Björn had a week of sports:
-          an extra lesson of PE in school = 3 times this week
-          floorball game and training = 2 times
-          badminton training = 1 time

And last weekend he went downhill skiing both Saturday and Sunday = 6 + 3 hours.  So, during these 7 days he adds up to some 15 hours of exercise!
And me? Oh, I have a little bit problem with a knee right now, so I haven’t been doing that much. Only 6 hours of downhill skiing, some hours of walking the dog and twice at the gym. Hopefully my knee gets better and I can start running soon....

Have a nice weekend! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar