onsdag 27 februari 2013

Home alone

It’s a vacation week in school, it’s called “Sport break” because it’s the perfect time for winter sports. But me and my husband is working, so our son have spent the days at the “after school program”. But tonight grandmother picked him (and the dog) up for the rest of the week. Since my husband is working in another city, 4 hours away, he is there Monday – Thursday/Friday. So right now it’s only me and the cat at home.
But the “Sport break” also means visitors since it gives people time to travel. So yesterday afternoon we did meet some friends from Stockholm, who happened to be in Dalarna for a visit, at the indoors swimming pools. And tonight the same friend came over for dinner. And during the weekend there is a couple of other friends coming by. So I don’t need to be alone for any longer period. And I do have my cat….

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar